ONLINE VIDEO CLE
Purchasing or Selling a Dental Practice can be one of the biggest events in a Dentists life. For a buying dentist it is investment in their future and will impact their day to day quality of life. For a selling dentist, it can determine what their retirement will look like and what kind of legacy they will be leaving behind. This course will cover the basics of a dental practice purchase from start to finish. Dental practice transactions cover several different practice areas, each of which has dental specific nuances that the buyer attorney and sellers attorney should understand. We will discuss who can own a dental practice, who is involved in the transaction, general timelines, the specific documents needed along with their dental specific considerations, and some common pitfalls to avoid.
- Who can own a dental practice (Dental Entities)
- Who is involved in a practice transaction and what are their roles?
- The Letter of Intent
- Asset Purchase vs. Stock Purchase
- Purchase and Sale Agreement with Dental Specific Terms
- Dental Office Lease Considerations
- Closing and Post Closing Considerations