PATRICK RYAN ODGERS RAMONA HIGH SCHOOL SENIOR SCHOLARSHIP | $1000
Odgers Law Group values the importance of a college, junior college, and trade school education. We know that all student deserves an opportunity to achieve their goals. If you are a high school senior excited about the next level, we strongly encourage you to apply for the $1000 scholarship. Allow us to remove some of the financial stress so that you can enjoy the journey. Odgers Law Group is proud to support you.
At Odgers Law Group we understand the excitement that comes along with graduating high school. We also understand that excitement can be muffled by the stress that comes along with trying to pay for it. We want to see the next generation surpass our generation. In order to do that, Odgers Law Group is committed to removing as many obstacles as we can to help achieve that goal. It is free to apply, and this scholarship never needs to be repaid.If you have any additional questions please feel free to contact us.
There is not cost to apply for Odgers Law Group’s scholarships. Applicants must follow these requirements to be eligible:
- Applicants must be accepted to a College, Junior College, Law School, or Trade School.
- Applicants must provide their email address and contact number.
- Applicants must apply by e-mail addressed to Scholarship@OdgersLegal.com.
- Applicants must be a Ramona resident or attend Ramona High School.
Please answer any two of the following questions in writing, by video, or by social media post. There is no length requirement, we are just looking for genuine answers.
- What was the bravest moment of your life?
- Why will you succeed in life?
- What was your favorite period of time?
- Who is your biggest inspiration and why?
- What super power would you choose to have?
- What was the biggest loss you have experienced?
- What book or movie has changed your life?
- What was the proudest moment of your life?
- If you were stranded on a desert island and could have only 3 things, what would they be and why?
- What is your secret talent, and how will that help you to succeed?
The deadline for submitting applications for 2017 is April 7th, 2017. The recipient will be selected and notified the first week of June 2017.
The deadline for submitting applications for 2018 is April 10th, 2018. Recipient will be selected and notified the first week of June 2018.
- Answer 2 of the Scholarship Questions provided above and either post your responses to social media or e-mail them to our office.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with written or video responses.
- If you use social media, use the #OdgersLaw and e-mail email@example.com and let us know where and when you posted so we can review the answers.